When hiring a production team it’s important to know what your production packages options are. At Blare Films San Diego you get an itemized quote so you know where all your money goes. You can always add or remove items to fit your budget. Below are the things you need to consider when putting together production packages.
PICK YOUR CAMERA
- Professional High Def: Canon C300, Sony EX3 Camera, Panasonic HPX170 Camera, HPX500 Camera, etc…
- Complete Cinema DSLR: Canon 1DmkIV, Canon 5DM3, Canon 7D, with cages, monitors, etc…
- RED Epic Ultralight Camera Package: Full Canon L series glass with nimble support and extras
- Ultimate Cinema Package: PL Mount with heavy duty support and everything needed for serious, high-end, large style productions
PICK YOUR LIGHTS
- Interview style 3 point lighting kit
- 1 Ton Grip & Electric package with truck
- 3-5 Ton Full Cinema-grade Grip & Electric package with truck and trailer
PICK YOUR CREW
- (1-2) Solo operator with or without grip
- (3-4) Director of Photography, Gaffer, Key Grip, Audio tech
- (5-50) Full Camera, G&E, Sound, Art Dept, Production, etc for 100K budgets and beyond
PICK YOUR EDIT
- Simple cut and master MP3
- Editing with effects and custom deliverables
- Full-on edit, advanced effects, sound edit and mastering, music composition, final color grading.
As you can see, at BLARE Films Arizona we can offer almost anything. We have the experience, personnel and gear to fit your project. Whether it’s 1 man hour or 1000, a single pelican case or a fleet of trucks we do it all.